Thursday, December 30, 2010

beer and chocolate

Been a while since I've givin the blog some love. I have been keeping busy though, mtbing a ton, a hike here and there and some great core workouts. The trails have been in the best shape possible (for winter) for some time now and I have been out on them for 2+ hr rides the last 6 days in a row. Tech skills are improving daily and I am getting a little too fit for this time of year. Ill fix that problem over the next few days by celebrating new years at Blue Mountain then hanging around for some snowboarding fun. weather looks like shit, so purchasing a lift ticket might not be worth it. We'll see how she goes.

So 2010 wraps up tomorrow night. I was going to write a season review, but I got to lazy. I will call it a success though and leave it at that. Sure I had some crap races, but solid results that surprised me made the lows easy to forget.

Hopefully the thaw passes quick, and the trails get some new snow. Road riding is not an option for me!

Thanks SHCC for the new trails that keep popping up. Loving them!

Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment