Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun times in the mud

Super fun cross race today. I got the mud I was hoping for, and got to expedience cross as I had envisioned it.

I feel that I rode pretty solid. Not quite as strong as I was day 2 at TO, but aside from the climbs I was able to keep a respectable pace. Those road climbs had me feeling really out-of-shape, and I was counting down how many more times I had to drag myself up them.

Aside from the suffering, I had a blast nailing turns, and trying new lines each lap. I'm sure I could have brought a little more speed into some turns, but I kept it safe and stayed upright. Its obvious that I have some work to do on my fitness before I have better results, so I am going to do some intervals this week and next and see what I can do at nationals.

Solid ride again Henri, and huge props to Chown for killing it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment