Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day at the gym

Today's focus was on the quad's, with some core and tricep work while the quads recovered. I did squats of course to work my quads and did a lot more "isolated" ones with 10lbs more than last time. 225lbs felt easier, but I will not up the weight till I can get a little lower with it because I know I'm not going all the way down. Yesterday I took advantage of the warm weather by getting out on my MTB. I rode 55km and my Cateye says I averaged 20.5km/hr. My fastest recorded ave. speed for this route was 22.1 km/hr but that was in August when there were no leaves and minus the "Switchback Mania" trail that is very tough to carry speed through. This tells me that I definitely haven't lost fitness since the race season.

No comments:

Post a Comment