Saturday, November 7, 2009

I went running today

So I took advantage of the nice weather today by going for a 10k run. It took me 50 minutes exactly which means 5 mins/Km. Not sure if that's any good, but I do know that it hurts, and will hurt tomorrow. The pain is mainly in my calf's, but everything below the waist is sore. This was only my second run this season so my legs are far from used to that movement. I think that running can do good things for my cycling, so I will try to get better at it through the off season.

The pics were lame from snowboarding the other day, but I will leave you with a clip from last spring when we had snow in April. The trick is a switch frontside 180 to nosepress, with a nollie back 180 out. Enjoy..

1 comment:

  1. The name of that trick is far to long for what you just did. Well I guess its actually three tricks.

    Nice backyard setup though.

    ReplyDelete