Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not much happening...

The past few days I have not been doing much in terms of training. Just taking an extended route into work to make it last over an hour. Yesterday I rode to NOTL to cruise along some country roads, and felt great. It was windy, but I was flying through the headwind and repeated the same road just to ride into the wind again. It was a cool feeling.

This morning I was really tired, but felt like I would benefit from an upper body and core workout. I pressed some coffee, drank it, then I was no longer tired and got in a great short and sweet workout. It was nice and snowy out so I figured I'd check out my park to see if there were good cross conditions. It was sweet! I rode multiple laps to pack down a loop, and then rode it for another half hour or so before heading to work. I went back after work for some more and lasted another 20 minutes before heading home for dinner. I had a blast though and plan to go back tomorrow morning. It's great technical practice and requires perfect weight distribution to stay upright.

I leave for Georgia Saturday morning, so I have been getting my stuff ready, and tuned up my road bike. A new Ultegra chain has it shifting better than ever, and it is near spotless clean. It's gonna feel so fast after riding a cross bike all winter. Can't wait!

I'm bring my computer and cammy there so I will likely post some pictures and training updates.

Later friends

No comments:

Post a Comment