Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Third Winter Ride (don't worrie my titles will get more creative soon)

Today's training: Solid 50km endurance mountain bike ride. Felt great and both guns were firing until I spun out while climbing out of the saddle and whacked my right knee/quadricep of my shifter. A loud "AH FAWCK!" helped the pain temporarly but it came and went during the remaining 35km of riding. I still rode well, but I was definitley pushing harder with my left leg from then on. My right leg is a bit stiff now and sore to go up and down stairs now but it should be good to go for a ride tomorrow.

Recovery meal:
mmmmmmm :P

A few beers will keep my knee feelin good

2 comments:

  1. Quite the alcy now eh haha... i hear its the new EPO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya....drinking jacks my hematocrit above 50. I'll be drinking rum and coke during all races next season.

    ReplyDelete