Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rained In... Again



I really wanted to ride outdoors today, but mother nature had different planes for me. I would have rather done a strength workout than ride my trainer, but I am still recovering from Friday and haven't logged in many miles lately. I chose to throw in a movie and ride easyish while watching it. The movie was Public Enemies which was phenomenal, and the ride lasted 2 hrs. I only made a few hard efforts and did a couple one leg drills to keep it interesting. I was gonna ride to some live US CX action, but the broadcast kept skipping, going offline and loosing audio, so I gave up on it.

Yesterday I bailed on a ride before work because I was a little sick with a runny/stuffy noise and felt a little dizzy. I figured riding in minus 10 would be a bad way to get over a cold. I left early for work though so that I could mess around at a park and work on some cross skills, and had a blast. I felt weak but really enjoyed bunny hoping some curbs and twisting around trees. I feel a lot better today, so taking it easy must have worked.

I'm gonna try to watch the elite mens US CX championship race now, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment